Mouse offset in-game and in Main Menu - New Version

• Hi, folks -

I've redownloaded the new version and discovered that my mouse pointer is wildly offset both in-game and in the Main Menu. It's only this game and not in anything else (game or otherwise). I have to move the mouse around the screen to find 'sweet spots' where it will highlight whatever I'm trying to click (in the Main Menu); and in-game, I can play normally, but I can't select anything in my inventory or hotbar.

All drivers are up-to-date. I'm running Win10.

Any suggestions/ideas?

Thanks!

• Hmm... do you play on a TV (instead of a regular monitor) maybe? Or do you have a setup consisting of more than 1 monitor? Maybe you could send us a report, then we can take a closer look at why this happened :) To do that, please open the console (key ~ or `) and type "report" (maybe add some additional information like "mouse offset" or something like that)^^

After sending the report, you could try to change the Display mode in the graphics settings. If it's set to "Fullscreen", try to change it to "Fullscreen Windowed" (or vice-versa). You could also try to change the resolution to your desktop resolution. Does that help?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!