Plain Bookcase

• I absolutely adore this bookshelf. You know, there is beauty in simplicity. And, to me...simple is marvelous! This one...I'll add in my Church I'm working on. It will fit just perfectly in the office section. Thank you so much. :wow::wow::wow:

• Well, I feel like the main character in a TV after school very special episode. If you grew up in the US during the 70's you know what I mean.

The one where a valuable lesson was learned that day. I learned one must exercise caution when constructing for blueprints so as not to get

walls, floors,etc.in the blueprint. Which I'm sure everyone else learned a long time ago, no better way to learn but by mistake. Here's my

bookcase sans walls, etc.

• Well, I feel like the main character in a TV after school very special episode. If you grew up in the US during the 70's you know what I mean.

The one where a valuable lesson was learned that day. I learned one must exercise caution when constructing for blueprints so as not to get

walls, floors,etc.in the blueprint. Which I'm sure everyone else learned a long time ago, no better way to learn but by mistake. Here's my

bookcase sans walls, etc.

I have made so very many mistakes over the years. I've learned from each and every one of them. Once, a mistake took me almost a complete month to fix!!!!! Of course, I didn't know about the F7 key...so I removed every single last piece....one piece by one piece... for so many days...I thought I'd pull my hair and eyes out. But finally...victory was accomplished. :D

• Tygershark , gelöschtes kannst du aber auch mit dem Befehl "Undo" über die Konsole wieder herstellen.

The "Undo" is such a nice feature and such a lifesaver!

Just press the ~ key and type "undo".

(It even comes in handy for say...when you're painting and can't quite get the piece that you want to paint up underneath the top one...so break off the one block...paint what was under it...and then press ~ and type "undo"...now the piece below/under it is painted and you get the piece you broke off back in its original spot.) :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!