Memphis Advances

• I have some ideas on what I want to develop on a server for Rising World.... can you give me some tips on where to start to start making what you have done in these pictures.... Are these blueprints? Great job there.

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

• If your project is about a game that you like, I would start by playing the game. I would take photographs of the buildings and their decorations.
    Look for information on everything you have in mind.
    To know the dimensions of the buildings, I base myself on the doors, which are 4 blocks high by 2 blocks wide, 2x1 meter, and from here I calculate the height of each home, normally 6 or 7 blocks are.
    If it is a game, what you should do when creating any structure is best to count the character's steps, which is equivalent to a block, it will not always be exact but it will give you an approximation that you can later correct.

I hope it helps.:)

• If your project is about a game that you like, I would start by playing the game. I would take photographs of the buildings and their decorations.
    Look for information on everything you have in mind.
    To know the dimensions of the buildings, I base myself on the doors, which are 4 blocks high by 2 blocks wide, 2x1 meter, and from here I calculate the height of each home, normally 6 or 7 blocks are.
    If it is a game, what you should do when creating any structure is best to count the character's steps, which is equivalent to a block, it will not always be exact but it will give you an approximation that you can later correct.

I hope it helps.:)

Thanks.... I was more looking at the food, barrels, shelves, etc I am seeing in the pictures above...... did you create all of these as blueprints or use another technique?

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!