Mehr Platz für Items/More storage for items

• Truhen oder Kisten in den Schränken zu verstauen bietet mehr Platz im Haus. Schränke können selbst nicht als Stauraum benutzt werden.

Die Truhen können auch in selbstgebauten Schränken platziert werden.

Storing chests or boxes in the cupboards offers more space in the house. Cupboards cannot themselves be used as storage space.

The chests can also be placed in self-made cabinets.

• Deirdre

Changed the title of the thread from “Mehr Platz für Item/More storage for items” to “Mehr Platz für Items/More storage for items”.
  • the leather trunks are even better cuz you can put two on each shelf

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• That really doesn't matter. You can scale all chests. I was able to put 8 chests on one cabinet board.

i mean if you don't care about looks or immersion sure, but in that case why use a cupboard at all when you can just make shelves yourself that store way more?

i personally think squashing containers is annoying to do and doesn't look very good. the knowledge that you can fit 4 regular unaltered leather trunks in the 2-shelf cupboard or 24 shrunken (but evenly, so they don't look squashed, unlike the wider wooden chests) leather trunks in the 6-shelf cupboard just seems like good info to have in your tutorial.

also you should probably edit your post about barrels not being useable since they act the same as chests.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

Edited once, last by AlphaGodith ().

• AlphaGodith Changed and thanks.

The tip to use chests in the ingame closets is for players who don't want to

build their furniture by themselves. I build many cupboards by myself, but I really don't want to have to build closets for each of my houses.

If you put the boxes sideways, 3 fit on a board and in my opinion boxes look better than leather chests.

In my opinion it doesn't look that ugly. Personally, I always close my cupboards. xD

Heres a link for people who don't want to build a cupboard. Closet is equipped with chests.

Medieval Cupboard with chests / Mittelalterlicher Schrank mit Truhen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!