I dont know if this is a bug or not

• Like it says, when down at -474 feet , i cant place a torch or floodlight or bonefire or anything that would give off more light to be able to see. I dont know if this is sa bug or not. I can place blocks just no type of light. I can hold a torch but that is it.

• Hmm... that's really weird :wat: Do you see a preview of the torch/fire, or is that also missing? Unfortunately I couldn't reproduce this issue... if this happens again after reloading the world, do you mind sending a report? To do that, just open the console (` or ~) and type "report" (maybe add some additional information like "cannot place torch here").

• Hmm... that's really weird :wat: Do you see a preview of the torch/fire, or is that also missing? Unfortunately I couldn't reproduce this issue... if this happens again after reloading the world, do you mind sending a report? To do that, just open the console (` or ~) and type "report" (maybe add some additional information like "cannot place torch here").

ok Red , I reloaded and everything is working now down there. Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!