Spawning into specific Biomes

• I would really love to see a way to spawn into a specific biome when you create a world. Biomes could still be random in the world, but if we could type in the biome name or select it as to where we spawn that would be fantastic.

I've been playing with the world creation and also the terrain slider. It's very random indeed! The slider sorta works but dialing that in is kinda hit or miss.

Would also love, in future a couple of tro[ical or jungle type biomes and river-like water formations within larger land masses. Also could weather and snow be restricted from tropical biomes but occur in the snowy biomes? We'd still want rain in moist areas but not snow.

Thanks---still enjoying playing around with it!

• i think all of that's planned, actually!

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!