[BUG-REP] [Multiplayer] [0.5.3.5 Alpha] Food & Teamlist

• 1. You can invite one and the same person endlessly into a group

That's a known problem, but usually you should only be ably to invite someone again into your group once he has reconnected?

2. Food on smokers/roasts are not well synchronized

I guess that also happens in multiplayer? Does this always happen, or only when you walk away too far (or when another person puts the meat on the grill when you are far away)?

I guess that also happens in multiplayer? Does this always happen, or only when you walk away too far (or when another person puts the meat on the grill when you are far away)?

Indeed. And it does happen everytime.
    I connect and put stuff in the smoker, when I am lucky I will see when it finished and I can take it off.
    Usually I am unable to see when it finished ending up in all my food burned.
    Sometimes when taking the food off the smoker the models remain there and block the smokers for me and everyone else to use.
    In all cases only a reconnect fixes the problem.

That's a known problem, but usually you should only be ably to invite someone again into your group once he has reconnected?

No I were able to invite my friend multiple times.

• Indeed. And it does happen everytime.
    I connect and put stuff in the smoker, when I am lucky I will see when it finished and I can take it off.
    Usually I am unable to see when it finished ending up in all my food burned.
    Sometimes when taking the food off the smoker the models remain there and block the smokers for me and everyone else to use.
    In all cases only a reconnect fixes the problem.

Okay, we will have a look at this issue ;)

No I were able to invite my friend multiple times.

Oh, so you mean you can send him multiple invites? At least as soon as he has accepted the invite, you shouldn't be able to send him any more invites.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!