Hanging Hook - With Variants

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • HANGING HOOK:

FOR SURVIVAL CENTRIC PLAYERS:

Hanging Hook:

1 - Metal Block

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLUEPRINT:

Hook_1709696298.blueprint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HANGING HOOK WITH ROPE:

FOR SURVIVAL CENTRIC PLAYERS:

1 - Metal Block

1 - Rope

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLUEPRINT:

Hook_With_Rope_1709700732.blueprint

NOTE
    :
    I do plan on adding some other variants such as a more stretched (compared to the rigid) rope, longer rope, chain link rope... so if there's any other suggestions feel free to ask. Also, there's a small .01 x .01 x .01 block sitting on the rope which makes it easier to fix the lanterns to it, manual pivot mode helps this a lot as lanterns can be finicky.

• Hello CursedXistence!

When I uploaded my chicken-coop, I forgot that the blueprint includes a lamp made by me, which is attached to your hanging hook (which I repurposed as a wall hook to make a wall lamp). I should have taken out the hook first, or ask for permission earlier, but I didn't think of the hook, when I uploaded the project. Actually, I wanted to use the lamp for personal purposes only, but since it's so practical, I always used it on all of my buildings, after I created it and didn't think of the fact, that it includes your hook. So, I ask for forgiveness, and please, tell me, if it is a problem for you, then I will take the version down and get rid of the lamp with the hook first. I have mentioned you and the hook in my upload page. If you'd like to give permission for all my projects to include the hook (of course, you'll be mentioned every time), please let me know! It will make things easier for future projects. Thanks a lot for sharing your beautiful works with us! <3

• Hello CursedXistence!

When I uploaded my chicken-coop, I forgot that the blueprint includes a lamp made by me, which is attached to your hanging hook (which I repurposed as a wall hook to make a wall lamp). I should have taken out the hook first, or ask for permission earlier, but I didn't think of the hook, when I uploaded the project. Actually, I wanted to use the lamp for personal purposes only, but since it's so practical, I always used it on all of my buildings, after I created it and didn't think of the fact, that it includes your hook. So, I ask for forgiveness, and please, tell me, if it is a problem for you, then I will take the version down and get rid of the lamp with the hook first. I have mentioned you and the hook in my upload page. If you'd like to give permission for all my projects to include the hook (of course, you'll be mentioned every time), please let me know! It will make things easier for future projects. Thanks a lot for sharing your beautiful works with us! <3

Sorry it's taking me so long to reply, I just now saw your message.

I have absolutely no problem if you want to use the hook or any of my other blueprints for that matter in your projects and include them in your blueprints. That goes for anyone else that sees this, all I ask is that like Käptn Baubär mentioned, that you give credit for whatever of my elements you use in your blueprints.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!