New Language Update September - 23 Languages Are Being Worked On Updating Them To Version 2 With Changes Made In Recent Update.

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • After the update is released I have planned 11 different translation's of English to cater for the variations in each version..........

English - United Kingdom

English - Australian

English - Belize

English - Canada

English - Ireland

English - Jamaica

English - New Zealand

English - Philippines

English - Trinidad and Tabago

English - South Africa

English - Zimbabwe

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

• Had a few weeks off with work but with the update coming sometime in the next 10 days

I am working on finishing the Dutch and Swedish Translations.

Modded Rising World 2024

• In preparation for the upcoming Rising World update this month, I have made changes to how you download the language files.

In the first post , way back on Page 1, you now click on the download for each individual language currently in Version 1 and save it into Rising world as detailed in the instructions.

This will allow me to update the languages individually once the update comes out.

At this stage I have no idea how much work will be involved adding in the changes brought in by the upcoming update.

As the updates are added, the version number will be changed and a post will be added saying a specific language has been updated.

Modded Rising World 2024

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “New Language Update Released July 13th - 15 New Languages have been translated for Rising World of the 34 planned languages.” to “New Language Update Released August 16th - 15 New Languages have been translated for Rising World of the 34 planned languages.”.
  • With the update released yesterday, additional translations are going to need to be added to what I have previously done.... will be looking at the best way for me to merge what I have done with the new additions brought in by the new update.

Example, in the picture below, the 2 lines highlighted in red are just some of the new lines that will be needed to be translated to the 17 languages already done.

If you look at the right side of the picture, all of the red in that vertical line are new text that I need to translate.

Modded Rising World 2024

• With a little luck I will be able to start adding in the new text to be translated in the next day or two .... got to do some testing first.

Modded Rising World 2024

• since last update displays incorrect menu

thanks for help

screenshoot https://prnt.sc/TJup-5oyEvfI

The update was released yesterday adding around 547 new lines to the language file in English and German.

I am currently looking at the best way to add in the new un-translated lines that were added in to Rising World some 36 hours ago.

I would recommend not using any of the translation files I have released until they are updated from Version 1 to Version 2 with the new version including all the changes that have come in with yesterdays update.

As you can see in the picture the character selection screen has translation issues as well because that screen did not exist on our computers until 36 hours ago and therefore could not be translated.

Keep in mind until 3 months ago Rising World was only in English or German.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Translation for Rising World continues with the translation for Czech being about 80% done updated to the new version of the game......... This will hopefully be finished in a few days.

After this I will be working on updating French, Portuguese and Spanish and bringing them up to date with the new version.

Modded Rising World 2024

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “New Language Update Released August 16th - 15 New Languages have been translated for Rising World of the 34 planned languages.” to “New Language Update September - 23 Languages Are Being Worked On Updating Them To Version 2 With Changes Made In Recent Update.”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!