New Language Update September - 23 Languages Are Being Worked On Updating Them To Version 2 With Changes Made In Recent Update.

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “12 languages For May and June: Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ...” to “15 languages For May and June: Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ...”.
  • The Chinese translation (zh) is now added with the other languages as seen in the screenshot below which shows all new 12 languages being worked on to join the 3 already completed.

This will give a total of 15 new languages for Rising Word by the end of June.

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “15 languages For May and June: Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ...” to “15 New Languages For May and June: Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ...”.
  • Each section then made up of sub-sections which is why it takes so long to do this translation process...... gives a big perspective of how much work Red puts into this game.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Still working on the new translations...... this is a rather timely process and I am hoping this will be completed in the next couple of days.

Modded Rising World 2024

• As you can see in the last picture the translation did not translate Malay for this item and needs to be translated manually later..... all part of the lengthy time taken here.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Someone had left a message on the steam forum saying.......

"It's not an RPG, it doesn't have thousands of texts! no need for other languages, perhaps, for oriental languages; My English is horrible and I still manage to translate anything; in English (considered an international language); it is an object-oriented game and not long text missions with "elder scrolls"......

I just wanted to point out that not everyone learns English and that each language file in Rising World is over 5200 lines long each meaning what I am doing currently in the last 4 weeks with 15 languages is going through more than 78,000 lines of text.

This is not a quick and easy project.

Once I go through the first round I release an early version of the translation for those 15 languages for you guys to use..

Then I have to review them again and do manual translations where needed. Hopefully at this stage the next update is released.

This is when I then need to update each of the language files again with whatever is added by the new update.

Next version of the languages released.

Then adjusting the languages with any issues pointed out to me and patches released.

Once these 15 are completed it is on to the next group of languages until all requested languages are in Rising World.

And of course with each update of Rising World scanning to see if the language files were updated, then looking for what was updated and then releasing an update for whatever was changed or added.

Rising World may not be Elder Scrolls but there is a lot of language in it to be translated.

Modded Rising World 2024

• I personally won't ever use any of the translations simply because English is my own language, but just wanted to say thank you and really appreciate all of the hard work that you're putting in of your own accord to help others.

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “15 New Languages For May and June: Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ...” to “15 New Languages For May and June : Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ...”.
  • Indonesian seen above is fairly similar to Malay seen on the previous page though you will see some of the words are different.

Whether you speak Malay or Indonesian your language will be available in Rising World.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Working on 12 language's at the same time does take time but it is quicker doing it this way than doing the 12 languages one at a time which could have taken 2 months to complete.

Modded Rising World 2024

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!