New Language Update September - 23 Languages Are Being Worked On Updating Them To Version 2 With Changes Made In Recent Update.

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • Hope to be able to make a simplified Chinese, thank you.我希望我能做一个简体中文版本。

Simplified Chinese is almost complete but the developer needs to release the update before this language is visible in Rising World.

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “34 languages For Rising World by September : Currently finishing Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Stage 1 Released” to “34 languages For Rising World by End September : Currently finishing Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Stage 1 Released”.
  • I am hoping these translations for the next 12 languages is going to be finished in the next day or so.

Why is it taking so long?

Each language is roughly around 4000 lines to be translated which means for 12 languages I am currently translating over the last 3 weeks is roughly 48,000 lines of text.

This is a massive project but once all 34 languages are down (136,000 lines of text to translate), then people all around the planet who do not understand English or German will be able to play Rising World.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Have just finished the beta version of translating 12 new languages to Rising World for the following languages.

Indonesian

Filipino

Malay

Turkish

Korean

Japanese

Spanish-Spain

Russian

Italian

Polish

Ukrainian

Chinese Simplified

This joins the 3 languages done a number of weeks ago

French,

Spanish-Mexican

Portuguese

15 new languages available for Rising World which will be added to the forum in the next 12 hours.

Modded Rising World 2024

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “34 languages For Rising World by End September : Currently finishing Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Stage 1 Released” to “15 New Languages have been translated for Rising World of the 34 planned languages.”.
  • New file added to the opening post on Page 1 with 12 new languages for Rising World.

The file "12 Languages July 11.zip" is the latest version of the language files for Rising World and will have further updates over the coming weeks. Chinese, Japanese and Korean will be added after the new update comes out.

Modded Rising World 2024

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “15 New Languages have been translated for Rising World of the 34 planned languages.” to “New Update Released July 11 - 15 New Languages have been translated for Rising World of the 34 planned languages.”.
  • Have temporarily removed the new language files while I test how to have the translation working if I have Mexican and Spanish in the same language folder....... Rising World apparently did not like my using an underscore in the file name.

Modded Rising World 2024

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “New Update Released July 11 - 15 New Languages have been translated for Rising World of the 34 planned languages.” to “New Language Update Released 11th - 15 New Languages have been translated for Rising World of the 34 planned languages.”.
  • RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “New Language Update Released 11th - 15 New Languages have been translated for Rising World of the 34 planned languages.” to “New Language Update Released July 13th - 15 New Languages have been translated for Rising World of the 34 planned languages.”.
  • These 11 languages for Rising World are now available for download.

See Post 1 on Page 1 for instructions.

Spanish (Mexico)

Spanish (Spain)

French (France)

Indonesian

Italian

Malay (Malaysia)

Polish (Poland)

Portuguese (Portugal)

Russian (Russia)

Turkish (Turkey)

Ukrainian (Ukraine)

Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Filipino will be released after the next update of Rising World.

Modded Rising World 2024

• As we moved to a new page, I will repeat an earlier post

These 11 languages for Rising World are now available for download.

See Post 1 on Page 1 for instructions.

Spanish (Mexico)

Spanish (Spain)

French (France)

Indonesian

Italian

Malay (Malaysia)

Polish (Poland)

Portuguese (Portugal)

Russian (Russia)

Turkish (Turkey)

Ukrainian (Ukraine)

Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Filipino will be released after the next update of Rising World.

Modded Rising World 2024

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!