running the game (invalid graphics card)

• hi i have just purchased this game, when i run the game it comes up with (invalid graphics card) i have checked the min and recommend requirements and my PC seems to meet both, i don't see why it will not run, i have a Intel Core i3 CPU @2.27GHz with 3GB ram on x64 bit system

• i do not have a graphics card in this PC, but my other PC has a nvidia geforce

• What graphics card do you have exactly? And can you tell us the full name of your CPU? Minimum requirement for the game is an Intel HD 4000.
    In some cases it's required to update your drivers. Very old Intel driver versions (8.xx) have bugs concerning OpenGL, which have been fixed in more recent versions. The latest version on the Intel page is 15.xx

• Thanks for the information! Unfortunately your graphics card does not meet the minimum requirements of the game, I'm sorry about that :( You have an "Intel HD Graphics", but at least an "Intel HD Graphics 4000" is required (HD Graphics < HD Graphics 2000 < HD Graphics 3000 < HD Graphics 4000).
    The main problem is, that these Intel graphics adapters have bad OpenGL support. But even if you could get the game running, you will have poor performance.

• thank you for the information,

i shall have to use my other PC which can run the game, i wanted and try run it on this laptop but ill have to run on my Tower thanks a lot

BPSJ.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!