naming cows

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • So I named my tamed cows and it said "New Fox name is"

Maybe change that that?

Is that a plugin you are using?

Now "Live " : RunAndHideGamer's Modded Rising World Multiplayer Server : Rise Of The Nightwalkers.

You are stranded on one of the many islands in the Pacific surrounded by wild animals and savage barbarians.

You start in the middle of tall dry grass surrounded by a huge number of trees.

An Important Safety Tip - Get some weapons as early as possible. =O =O =O :wat: :wat: :wat: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

• if you write "tamed" cow, it can only be a plugin. (as far as I know the plugin mountup is only for horses)

but if you mean a "spawned" cow, then look at it and enter editnpc in the console. a window will appear in which you can give it a name, among other things.

• if you write "tamed" cow, it can only be a plugin. (as far as I know the plugin mountup is only for horses)

but if you mean a "spawned" cow, then look at it and enter editnpc in the console. a window will appear in which you can give it a name, among other things.

ooh its the World Protection that added pets

Added some Pets, Fox, cow, chicken, sheep, goat, lion, bear, pig, dummy --- right click them to see what food they like, find food and then hold it in your hand and right click to feed them, keep feeding till they become your pet, dummys need 1x gold ingot, once you own a pet or become friends with a dummy you can left click on them for options

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!