• I think that certain things should happen in the world, as your skills increase. (obviously in the distant future. haa.)

Hunting- animal tracks are invisible when at base level, then as you increase they become more and more vivid, and more animal tracks become visible the higher your level. The tracks could only be visible in 'hunting stance' or something, to avoid tracks appearing all over the world. haa!
    you also get more materials (ie meat, wool, milk etc) from animals the higher your level.

swimming- this skill could go hand-in-hand with stamina. the higher your stamina, the quicker your swimming level increases. The swimming skill increases as long as you remain underwater. There could be better visibility underwater at higher levels too.

driving- perhaps our character could control differently at lower levels (i'm not talking about really annoying changes, like the car spins off the road or something, just a minor veer off to one side or something), then as the skill increases, there is more of a smooth handling to the vehicle.

just a few little thoughts i believe would make the game a little bit more realistic. hee hee.

• If animals are trackable, I would prefer it is a player developed skill, not character. So players need to learn what to look for for each animal / monster.

Better underwater visibility via swimming skill, well no. I would prefer visibility is determined by how murky the water is, how much silt is in the water (flowing water that is..), and how much foliage is growing underwater (hard to see in a kelp forest etc..). That said, maybe you can get better at swimming so you can hold your breath a bil longer and it can swim for longer without becoming tired. Even a fit person can go swimming for the first time and use certain muscles for the first time ever and get tired easy. ;)

Driving. Again I would prefer this be a player developed skill not a character one.

My 2 cents.

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!