Rough plans for an unforgiving world

• I'm so excited about the biomes and particularly the Tiaga biome, that i've decided to plan out an idea for a brand new world.
    Basically, my land will be one side of the Tiaga biome, and there will be some kind of workers' village on the other side.
    The general idea is for immersion and realism for Survival mode, as i'll need to travel through the Tiaga biome with my stone and logs on my back, to craft them into block and things. then, i'll have to travel back to my land, to build my dwelling up. I find this extremely interesting, as it pushes the Survival aspect of the game even further.
    I even plan to have the farmland in the village too, so that i have to travel to collect food as well.
    I also have a few rules that i plan to apply to myself for this world:

1- Use of creative mode is not allowed.
    2- use of NorthFrost's workbuilding must be 'payed' for. (I may just have this in resources. Putting a small amount of resources in a bin, so they cannot be retrieved later on, so it's as close to actually giving them to the townsfolk as possible. ha!)
    3- The amount of food i can carry at one time has a limit. I plan to limit food to a single column in the inventory. (This is actually how i do things currently. ha!)
    4- Mining and Tree felling is restricted to my own land. Doing this in NorthFrost or the surrounding land is not allowed.

Dying would be quite strict as well with this idea, as you lose everything from your inventory right? so i'd spawn back on my land, with nothing, and i'd need to take my stored iron ore to NorthFrost, in order to create more tools. But, ha! i'd need an axe to defend myself with, unless i leave spares on my land. haa! It'll be pretty bloomin' tough, but i'm really interested to put this idea into practice. haaa!

• @ Fobsily- Thanks Friend! I really want to put myself in a really realistic and challenging situation, and i think this will suffice. haa!
    Thank you very much for the compliments Friend. This one was a little rushed, as i have no idea what the layout will actually be, but it gives the general idea doesn't it. haa!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!