java tm platform se binary not work

• and yes the game is unplayable Let it be I will not play but I will not buy any game omg Patrickstar you is .......... omg

• The error in question is problem with drivers with multi-texturing this is because 1 you need to update your video card drivers or 2 you own a old card that cant handle multi-texturing very well and cause's the game to crash oO this is a driver or hardware fault to solve it first update your video card drivers if
    no luck then you will need to upgrade your video card, (you cant expect new games to run on ten year old hardware!!!) oO

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • graphics card AMD Radeon R7 200 series and video card drivers is update, update java, and update all drivers dayz no problem gta 5 no problém, gta 5 game is 100% me 95 % me play no problém rising world problém but thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!