Can't play offline?!?!?!

• Hello, new to the forum...

I only baught this awesome game yesterday... and now there is a problem with steam, don't know how long it will last!

I really wan't to play this game! why is there no *offline mode*??? I have tried loading it through steam's offline mode and it loads the screen but then says *unable to connect* and closes down the game!!!!!!!

i hav read a fix (on the steam forum through google) and one of your devs said to that person something like *if steam is not working and you start the game in offline mode, then it will not work... However if you are not connected to the internet and start the game in offline mode then it will work.* It DOES NOT work!

sorry for all the exclaimations its just so annoying that i cannot play this awesome game for as long as steam is deciding to be broken!

Thank you for your time (sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum)

• Have you tried starting a game in online mode, saving it, then closing it, restarting Steam in offline mode, and loading your savegame? A lot of games won't let you play for the first time in offline mode, but will let you continue a game in offline mode. I haven't tried this, so I'm just offering a suggestion based on past experience with Steam games in general, but see if that works for you. I assume you either want offline mode due to bandwidth monthly limits or travel.

• As long as the game has a connection to the internet, you're unable to start it in Steam offline mode. Disconnect your computer from the internet, then you should be able to start the game in Steam offline mode ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!