Players unable to connect

• Today my freaks were unable to connect to the server. When they tried the progress bar on the loading screen would go half way then stop. I have attached the log in question. Sorry for the large log. I have uploaded two logs I am not sure which one you need.

Heute ist mein Freaks konnten mit dem Server verbinden. Als sie versuchten die Fortschrittsanzeige auf dem Ladebildschirm würde auf halbem Weg zu gehen, dann stoppen. Ich habe das Protokoll in Frage angebracht. Sorry für die große Protokoll. Ich habe zwei Protokolle hochgeladen Ich bin nicht sicher, welches benötigen Sie.

• Thanks for the logfiles! :) Beforehand: It's highly recommendable to restart the server periodically, at least once per day. Were the players able to connect to the server after a restart?
    By the way: It's also better to use Java 8, some issues may occur (as far as I remember no serious issues) when using Java 7 instead.

• Yes players are able to join after a restart and I will be using java 8 soon!

Ja Spieler sind in der Lage, nach einem Neustart kommen, und ich werde mit Hilfe von Java 8 bis bald!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!