A few minor Issues since last update

• I have noticed a few minor glitches since the last update both with the sound and a few other things. The sound issues might be related to my sound driver.
    I just updated my pc (added more memory ) and reformatted my hard drive. Now my pc runs better and faster then ever. I cant hear the ambient sounds like I used to. (they are all very low ), however all the other sounds work fine.
    I have also noticed some other things . I'm going to wait for the Biomes update to come out before I report some of the terraforming problems I have been having because the biomes update might fix them.
    As far as the sounds go I do no know why the ambient sounds are so low. I do turn off the music. Perhaps the 2 are related.

• As far as the sounds go I do no know why the ambient sounds are so low. I do turn off the music. Perhaps the 2 are related.

Did you try to adjust the the "Ambience" slider in the settings? It allows you to change the volume of ambient sounds independently of the other sounds ;)

• Did you try to adjust the the "Ambience" slider in the settings? It allows you to change the volume of ambient sounds independently of the other sounds ;)

Everything but the music is maxed out. I can hear everything but the old backround sounds . the others work fine

EDit : I reinstalled the game and they started working again.

• I'm glad to hear it works now! Maybe the ambience sounds are generally a little bit low compared to other sounds, especially when everything is maxed out. We will have a look at that ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!