Teleportation not allowed in LAN mode

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Unfortunately the permissions are not delivered by default with the integrated LAN mode. We will change that, but in the meantime, you can just copy the "permissions" folder from the dedicated server into your game directory. I have attached an permissions folder to this post, just download and extract it into your game directory. These permissions give everybody on your server full access to everything.

• Hi red51
    This is all the file shows, what entries do I use for teleport permission and creative mode?

LAN full permission file:

commands:
    allow:
    deny:
    - shutdown
    general:
    fly: true
    pvp: true
    customimages:
    enabled: true
    maxupload: 10
    dimension: 512
    blueprints:
    use: true
    create: true
    creative:
    allow:

• This file should give you access (indenting is important) to all commands as well as to the creative mode (by using the wildcard * character, which means "all permissions related to this key"). If you want to disable teleportation explicitly (or allow it in a different group file), you have to allow the command "teleportplayer", like this:

Code
    commands:
    allow:
    - teleportplayer

Creative permissions are "default" (the regular creative mode, i.e. instant digging and godmode, but access to your inventory etc), "freecrafting" (determines if you can craft items for free), "terraintools" (access to the terrain modification tools), "placementtools" (not used yet), "edittools" (not used yet), "npctools" (not used yet) and "questtools" (not used yet).
    You can set them this way, for example (in this case you allow default + freecrafting, but deny terraintools):

Code
    creative:
    allow:
    - freecrafting
    deny:
    - terraintools

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!