New things to consider

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Making posters stackable. A light block. When in land editing mode it would be nice to have a way to get rid of the trees and plants without having to knock them all down by axe. Besides having a favorites mode for blocks, have a way to hover over a block with the mouse and it shows the block id number. Wood that can be used as decorations would be nice, like a stack of wood you could place in or near a storage building you built. The fireplace is a bit large for building a fireplace in a building, maybe make it smaller or have a smaller version. Oh yeah and water lol. I thought of something else, when you put a building down like from a blue print and say you no longer want the building you built originally, it would be nice to have an insta destroy or flatten, takes a while to destroy a building with a pickaxe.

• if you use world edit first select your buildind then type /we clear all then it deletes your building
    but sometimes it's not all gone then you have to restart the world (not game) and then it is all gone
    hope this helps

• Is world edit a third party program? I use the ~ key to bring up the console and then type setgametype 1, not sure if that is considered world edit, I thought that was called creative mode. Thanks for the tips.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!