Unable to rotate blueprint generated objects

• Up until a few days ago, I was able to rotate a blueprint generated object by using the right shift key and the right and
    left directional arrow keys. This no longer works for me. After locking the object, however, all controls except rotation,
    work as intended. Can anyone help to resolve this issue or shed some light on what I need to do to fix it?

Thanks

Akeel

• After further testing I found that some objects do indeed allow me to rotate, seems the larger objects are giving me problems, like houses and
    buildings is there a .cfg file that may be out of whack? Hello red51 where are you my friend?
    Can someone help please?
    Sure would appreciate it!

Akeel

• Up until a few days ago, I was able to rotate a blueprint generated object by using the right shift key and the right and
    left directional arrow keys. This no longer works for me. After locking the object, however, all controls except rotation,
    work as intended. Can anyone help to resolve this issue or shed some light on what I need to do to fix it?

After further testing I found that some objects do indeed allow me to rotate, seems the larger objects are giving me problems, like houses and
    buildings is there a .cfg file that may be out of whack? Hello red51 where are you my friend?
    Can someone help please?
    Sure would appreciate it!

Rotation is still working by using left- or right- shift and +/- on num pad.
    Rotation is only working with wooden houses (until now), and objects can be placed more exactly by using
    "setr and setp commands" in the console.
    I'm using blueprints as before, and have found no change instead of more precision. The rotation of large
    objects may take a little longer. I remove the setp and setr commands for more moving speed.

• Deirdre, thanks again for the info. I made a few blueprints from wood and they all rotated but none of the blocks would
    rotate, even the ones that claim to be wooden blocks and wooden planks in the blockbench. Is this in the making to be fixed?
    Dankeschoen
    Akeel

• Deirdre, thanks again for the info. I made a few blueprints from wood and they all rotated but none of the blocks would
    rotate, even the ones that claim to be wooden blocks and wooden planks in the blockbench. Is this in the making to be fixed?
    Dankeschoen
    Akeel

Normal stoneblocks can't be rotated till now, I think this will be implemented eventually.
    Und bitteschön :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!