Full screen

• I messed up bad... went to settings clicked fullscreen, applyed settings and boom it was gone. I can still hear the sounds but I just see my desktop... what do I do?

• I messed up bad... went to settings clicked fullscreen, applyed settings and boom it was gone. I can still hear the sounds but I just see my desktop... what do I do?

if you haven't had any luck yet getting back to the settings screen,i'd do a re-install.sometimes a pc will try to say"uh oh we can't do that resolution"........then it'll get stuck in an endless loop.

• You can also just delete the config.properties file in your game folder (Steam/SteamApps/commons/RisingWorld), or manually edit it (look for "graphic_fullscreen" [for fullscreenmode] and eventually for "graphic_resolution_x" and "graphic_resolution_y" [for resolution]).

• ....also what resolution were you trying to use when going full screen?macs are pretty picky if you pick a setting it can't achieve.to check....click settings/displays/detect displays and try it with the "recommended" resolution.....If you do try again,follow what red51 said first so you don't lose another game save

• I'm on windows 8 I think. And it was just on the default settings..

ha alright.i know I tried one setting in resolution that I know for a fact my display doesn't support,just to see what happened(helps red out to try and break things)....but my win8.whatever just went blank for a second ️and then reverted back to how it was

• As said, it's already sufficient to delete the config.properties file only, so you don't lose your savegame ;)
    The default resolution ingame is 1280x720, this is possibly not supported by your display (usually unsupported resolutions don't appear at all, but this doesn't seem to work on all OS). In most cases it works when you select ingame the same resolution as on your desktop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!