Server setting Blueprint, Creative mode Tigers and Lions oh my

• I rented a server from Nitrado, change the settings in the Server properties. Change the the default permissions page to allow blueprints and Creative mode. I go into the server try the "setgametype 1" in console it it says creative mode not allowed. I hit ESC and look at permissions and it says no creative, no blueprints. What am I missing?

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• Hello,

Thank for your replies @ nice wolf I have restarted the server so many times they are probably going to charge me for a new hard drive.

Deidre, I am admin but I am not sure where the setplaygroup is? the permissions under default is
    blueprints:use: true
    create: true
    creative:true

• Type in the console "setplayergroup icon58 admin" for instance.
    In your permissions try to set:

blueprints:
    .....use: true
    .....create: true
    creative:
    .....allow:
    .....-*

You need to allow the use of the creative mode I think. You've written creative true, change it into creative: allow -* as example above.
    The dots show the indentation that the forum can't be shown here.

• It almost seems like I am missing the whole creative group if I am reading Red's explanation right.
    It just seems like anything I does not make any difference on the Server. I don't like to bad mouth any company but the one I am working with now is a kind of slow? I put in a ticket on the 13th and nothing is resolved. So if any one has any other suggestions to rent a server that would be great!!.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!