Did you purchase the game through Steam?

• I bought it on steam yesterday. I actually looked at it when it first came out and I passed but I came back, watched some youtube videos and pulled the trigger. I spent some of last night playing and enjoying the game. There is still a lot of work to be done but I'm excited to see where it goes.

My only concern is the element the game makes me think that these blocks I'm placing would protect me from players but in reality it takes just as long to break as anything else. I keep wishing it was more survival instead of creation but if I keep that in mind I should be ok.

• Maybe soon we will see some mobs come in that will change the game from creative play to survival. We can only but hope..

• Maybe soon we will see some mobs come in that will change the game from creative play to survival. We can only but hope..

Well I have seen some post mentioning baddies so yeah probably in the future. If they were super aggressive I could see that adding some point of seeking shelter. Hopefully they won't just be followers that you can escape easily.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!