Game frozen at 10 percent log in, but my friend see's me in the world.

• I started a single player game so my friend could connect via ip, but when I try to play it freezes and wont let me, but she can? I don't have problems with connecting to other servers or playing the game by myself.

• Also if I log out, she remains in the game, will that mess anything up or will she have to log out and re log back in?

• I too seem to stall at 10% loaded. World load gets no further - no errors, it just sits there doing nothing. Have tried creating and loading new world - same thing. Have restarted computer, load world - stuck at 10%.

• The same thing has happened to me I loaded my first world and got in but I could fly around and go through the ground so I reloaded and it got stuck at 10% so I made a new world and It got stuck at 10% again and then I tried restarting my computer and it still got stuck at 10%

• When getting stuck at world loading, it's most likely something related to your graphics card. Have a look if there is an errorlog in your game directory, please post it here, it contains useful information.
    In most cases it's related to an Intel HD graphics card, in combination with an outdated driver. Please note that even if you have a secondary graphics card, the game often only uses the weak integrated Intel HD, so you have to manually assign the more powerful adapter to the game.
    Btw., you find out which graphics card is used by typing "graphics" into console (works in main menu, press key ^ or ` or ~).

• Hello,

Last night for the first time I had a hang at 10% - it stuck there for about one minute then let me in the game with no problems. For comparison sake I am usually in the world within about 20-30 secs. So not much issue for me, but I just wanted to chime in as 10% is where it hung for me as well.

I have a I7 4770K, and a GTX 760 running driver 347.09 and this was in single player. Hope it helps!

• In some cases it may happen when returning to main menu from a running game, and then load a world again (somehow the integrated server does not always shut down properly).
    It may also happen when an instance of the game is still running in the background.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!