Need to Suicide!!! How?!!?

• I'm stuck in a hole in the world somewhere and I can't move, how do I kill myself? f2 didn't work while I was falling =\

• Oh crap and i accidentally put in a command to set my spawn point in the hole I'm stuck in, is there a way to reset the spawn point to the original location?

• Agreed.
    F2 to fly, spacebar to rise, and hold it. May take a few seconds, but eventually you will fly out. Then descend carefully to ground level, then then turn flying off, then use the "setspawn" command.
    ("Flying" is different in RW. Works in both Survival and Creative. You can fly through trees, mountains, underground, whatever, just like Superman. Easy to get 'lost' underground though, so be careful.)

Now that you've set a new spawn point, to commit suicide, fly up (say mountain high) and turn flying off. You should fall to your death (think jumping out of an airplane with no parachute). If you don't die, repeat. Note your 'health' bar. As far as I can tell, for now, it doesn't regenerate (even in Creative). Once it runs out, you die, but you get a respawn option. Sorry, haven't died yet, but I doubt you get to keep any items you had in inventory.... and I'd consider yourself lucky if you get to keep any structures you've built.

Bottom line: I wouldn't commit suicide. It's not the best option. Stop with the first paragraph above.

• Thanks everyone, it took a while and a lot of anger, but I did eventually get out..I also died multiple times, I must have been stuck in a very odd place.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!