Corrupted playerdata for player

• Hello,

I have a player trying to get on my server and it just goes right back to the server list. I looked into the logs and it say "Corrupted playerdata for player"
    I restarted the server no luck. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks Icon

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• You get this message when the player (or his inventory) could not be loaded from the world database. Please provide a serverlog, it will contain more information about what went wrong exactly ;)

• Thanks for the log! ;) It seems that the player database is fine, but the problem is apparently related to the group of this player (or, more precisely, to the according permission file). It looks like the value for "info_nametagprefix" is invalid, can you eventually upload the permission file?

• Well I deleted the group I was trying for this player and they were able to get back on. Now they cannot have admin permissions. I added them into the server properties it shows them be admin (Red nametag saying admin), But under their permissions it is all denied. I added them during the game same thing. I know it is just this server because on the other server everything is fine.

• Now they cannot have admin permissions. I added them into the server properties it shows them be admin (Red nametag saying admin), But under their permissions it is all denied

In order to assign specific permissions to them, you have to add them to the particular permission group, for example to the admin group (setplayergroup playername admin)

• :DOkay just to keep it straight in my head.. An admin is only an admin after after making them an admin "and" putting them into the admin group? ?( Okay. I promise you I will get this and later days I will be able to tell people "Hey this is how you fix this and this :D. As always thank you very much for your time and patience.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!