Technical Question (BP file)

• I notice a new set of files in the world parts folder ( they have the .bp and WP extention.) I also noticed them if you visit a multiplayer server.

Can they be removed form a single player world ? what are they used for ?

• The bp and wp files contain metadata of the world. It was not intended that those files get created after visiting a multiplayer server, this will be fixed with the next update ;)
    However, removing these files from a singleplayer world may break your world if it has been created prior the water update.

• The bp and wp files contain metadata of the world. It was not intended that those files get created after visiting a multiplayer server, this will be fixed with the next update ;)
    However, removing these files from a singleplayer world may break your world if it has been created prior the water update.

The files also appear in new single player worlds after the update . I could not read them so I left them alone. I have done enough damage as it is LOL .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!