[Unofficial] Rising World Server Status Page

• http://risingworld.zaplabs.com/

Front-end information is bare at the moment, but the database schema is complete.

Planned features:

• Uptime / Connection graph.
    • Full server details page (with current players, uptime, connection history and running scripts, etc.)
    • Service feed (json / xml / html) for other sites to use.
    • Forum / site graphic tracker (ie. gametracker.com - ish).
  • Changed:

• Country flags (geoip)
    • Replaced locked column to an icon after the server name
    • Last server status indicated by an Up / Down label before the IP
    • Changed out of date server (version) indicated by red row, to highlighting the version number instead.

Going out of town today. Don't expect I'll have a chance to make more changes until next week.

Looking good so far. :)

Maybe you could implement a basic 'voting' system? Just an up/down to see how it'd go.

Good idea. How about a +1 or Like?

• Changed:

• Country flags (geoip)
    • Changed out of date server (version) indicated by red row, to highlighting the version number instead.

Going out of town today. Don't expect I'll have a chance to make more changes until next week.

A +1 would be good :) and eventually able to sort by the top-voted.

• Changed:

• Country flags (geoip)

I would defiantly prefer something where I don't need a Facebook or Google+ Account for.

• No, server locked up... Well actually the networking went down. Not sure why. I reported it to the hosted provider and rebooted.

Back up now.

• he took hos server down without any notice, i can't connect to the Game or the website, don;t trust this guy, he hasn't even responded to any messages i sent him

Could you please calm down? We shouldn't trust him because a service went online that he's not charging anything for, and that aren't affecting anything you've paid for? If you can't connect to the game, it has nothing to do with this guy.
    If he takes his server down, so what? You already stated it is 'his server'. If I decide to shut down my servers, then it's my decision, not yours.

Get your own Rising World server today!

• Thanks for this, I was searching for a script I could use for reporting server status and found this.

Could you share your code/method for this so we can implement it on our own Dedicated Server pages?

Thanks in advance!

Epic Insomniacs Rising World!

Come have some fun @ 62.213.195.243:4255 or find us in the server list:
    [420] Epic Insomniacs Rising World Server

• Thanks for this, I was searching for a script I could use for reporting server status and found this.

Could you share your code/method for this so we can implement it on our own Dedicated Server pages?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah I would love to have this as a open source project too.. :) Would be fun to maybe add some stuff myself ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!