Hello Rising World Community :)

• Hello all.

I have just discovered this game and love it. I am not a minecraft player (to b honest I have never even tried it.) However I love crafting games and games with a strong building element. SWG best crafting system EVER and great city building feature. I was part of the team who were developing The Repopulation (mission/lore writer and NPC designer and populator) until the Hero engin debacle. It also had a brilliant building feature and a good crafting system. If and when they need a writer again I will get involved again. As it stands they seem to be concentraiting on Fragmented which is another servival game but does not have such an accessable building element as this game.

I am based in the UK and have lived and worked in in UK, Spain, Poland and Australia and can speak basic Spanish as well as my native English.

You look like a friendly and helpful community and look forward to being a part of it.

Well that is the introduction over. I look forward to chatting with you all.
    8)

• Hello PJ, welcome on board!

I also have been attracted by the friendliness of the community, as an added value to the strengths of the programme itself and I have a penchant for building elements (with an accent on landscaping too, which is nicely supported by RW and will probably improve over time).

My history has some point of contacts with yours as well as some differences, as I have worked for several years in the Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons market (as a programmer). I also speak some basic Spanish, but my mother tongue is Italian: we can pretend to chat in Spanish, for the amusement of the real "hispano-hablantes" of the forum (there are some!).

See you!

M.

• haha.. Entonces hablamos edpañol! Jaja.
    Lol allthought im really bad at your business "Computer n stuff" i allso have touchpoints. Haha. The spanish (lived one year in Cuba)
    And right now im involved in the development of an analysis and crm Tool for Insurance-Brokers in Switzerland. As freelance consultant. I totaly love to Work with computergeeks :thumbsup: (mine take it as a compliment) beecause if never before worked with a team so passionate about what they do. Haha.

@Rydecker Welcome to the community!! :)

• Para regocija de todos quien hablar en espanol, escribermos en espanol para una oracion, ja ja,
    LOl, however everyone here speaks better english than my spanish. In fact most people speak better english than my english lol.
    "Grazie" for the warm welcome :thumbup:

haha.. Entonces hablamos edpañol! Jaja.
    Lol allthought im really bad at your business "Computer n stuff" i allso have touchpoints. Haha. The spanish (lived one year in Cuba)
    And right now im involved in the development of an analysis and crm Tool for Insurance-Brokers in Switzerland. As freelance consultant. I totaly love to Work with computergeeks :thumbsup: (mine take it as a compliment) beecause if never before worked with a team so passionate about what they do. Haha.

@Rydecker Welcome to the community!! :)

Vale, hablamos en espanol, que es to lengua materna?

He he if only I was a computer geek lol I would earn much more money than I do now lol. I basically spend my time telling people how to use their computers and resolving basic issues like update crashes, viruses and email apps not working. lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome :thumbup:

• haha.. Well a we have somthing else in common. Were both just getting into this admin stuff. I also newly having a server since like 4 days trying to add a gamemode to the vanilla because i was missing it so bad. But step by step i start getting why i didnt happen till now. Its quiet timeconsuming and tricky. :D

Aah PS: im Swiss

• haha.. Well a we have somthing else in common. Were both just getting into this admin stuff. I also newly having a server since like 4 days trying to add a gamemode to the vanilla because i was missing it so bad. But step by step i start getting why i didnt happen till now. Its quiet timeconsuming and tricky. :D

Aah PS: im Swiss

Yes doing the research for scripts is very time consuming so I think I will wait until the new plugin system comes out and learn it then :/

Ahh Swiss eh. I believe swiss people speak diferent languages depending on the region. Are you a french, german or italian speaking swiss person or are you very clever and speak all 3 languages plus english and spanish?

• Hmm silly and extreamly noob question, where is the like button? I want to like some helpful peoples posts but cant see the required button...................

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!