Getting stuck Temp fix may be

• Hi guys, wanted to share my finding about the problem with the physix engine that get you stuck randomly while walking or logging. Most of the time a simple relog on the server fix it but if it don't work, restarting the game or steam will not fix this issue,

My finding. After 1 hour being stuck and even teleportation was not working, i was browsing in steam folder to find something like temp file stuff like that. There is a cache folder inside rising world's folder that savestuff when you connect to a server. Of what i'm seeing it's the client that save first and than send to server the corrdinate by example. What i did since it's only cache file downloaded from the server and used by the client, i deleted it, restarted steam and reconnect on the server and et voila. Can walk again.

Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RisingWorld\cache\worlds

Each server you connect on it have a folder. just delete the folder of the server where you are stuck.

Enjoy, it works multiple time. It look like a wrong value inside one of the file. so deleting it force your client to redownload the correct coordinate from your character.

Hope it helps some people :thumbsup:

• Danke but after teleporting somewhere bug comes again. :S

Because that's not what the prob was lol.

Anywhoooooooooo... if it happens again please report it with (if possible) a log and what you did before the error happened.
    it shouldn't happen now anyway but just in case Red51 made an antidote command for the prob -> "resetphysics" use that in your console to reset the physics engine when it goes into a panic again lol :rolleyes:

how to open console

:thumbsup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!