Rising World Installation

Trello update: The last weeks we've been improving the terrain generation and we've also put some effort into making landscapes smoother in general (to avoid bumpy terrain). Apart from that, we've also been working on new building tools. You find more information on Trello, but also expect an announcement about the recent changes soon
  • Hello,

I have recently purchased and installed Rising World. However, the installation has not gotten past the download of the vertx-client.jar. I have downloaded the game in the Windows version, and the file contains a 'Rising World' option and a '32-bit' option. I have a 64-bit, Windows 7 computer. I have tried everything I can to get it to work including restarting my computer and deleting and re-downloading the game. If I could get help or information for my problem that would be great. I can't wait to play! ^^

Thank you,
    jambuzz06

• Sorry for my late response! If you have a 64 bit OS, you have the execute the regular "Rising World.exe" (not the 32 bit exe).
    What happens exactly after downloading the "vertx-client.jar"? Does the launcher just close? Or do you get an error message?

• Here's what I did.
    I re-downloaded the file and a folder popped up. I extracted the items, and then the 32-bit rising world and rising world options come up. I click on the rising world option, and then the Rising World Loader pops up. As it loads, more items appear along with the 32-bit rising world and rising world options including "lib", "data", and "loader". It stops loading at "Finished downloading vertx-client.jar (25.6 kB) in 0:0:0". From there, (I might not be doing the right procedure at this point) I search for the "vertx-client" in my computer. I find it and click on it, but a Java Virtual Machine Launcher comes up reading "A Java Exception has occurred."
    That is where I got and where I am stuck.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!