Trying to understand Creative mode

• I haven't managed to find instructions anywhere for using creative mode, which I want to try using for building to experiment with different build types.

1] do I still harvest resources and make the workbenches like in survival?

2] I noticed there's a block window with arrows to chose resource type but can't work out how to use them?

3] Is building still block by block in default mode or is there any different way I'm missing?

So far I worked out how to use Terrain mode using 1 for adding or removing ground and 2 for smoothing ground. I can swap back to default mode to access my toolbar and use resources the same you do in survival. Other than that I can't work out any more. So I'd really appreciate any help or advice, or a link to a good tutorial or instructions.
    Thanks

• Here is a short explain what you can use in Creative Mode

Otherwise you can use some videos. I 'm speaking german for native. So I know only german player using Creative Mode Wolle 158 or Reidt

1] In [^] gm 1 you have unlimited resources of all.

2] Use the [F_ ]-buttons shown up on the [^] hud

3] It 's like minecraft too but the second way is to use wood. [^] item woodbeam ID quantity / [b][^] item woodplank ID quantity
    You can adjust all the dimensions of it. (setr setl setr)

And You can use blueprints to create complex things without crafting bkueprints (ore -> gots -> ... )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!