Make option to craft the max. possible of an item

• +1 Makes sense to me! Only here because my 3 year old is making serious drama over christmas morning and his presents haha.... so we're doing normal stuff to calm him down a bit. Merry xmas peeps!

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• I recently got a suggestion by @StarMeister to change the + and - behaviour, instead of holding the buttons, you can hold shift and press them to set the count to 64 immediately.
    Crafting stacks of 64 items should be really fast (since there is no cooldown or something like that for crafting).

If an option is still required like "craft as many items as possible", we need a good location for the button. If placing next to the regular craft button, users may accidentally click on it =O

• I recently got a suggestion by @StarMeister to change the + and - behaviour, instead of holding the buttons, you can hold shift and press them to set the count to 64 immediately.
    Crafting stacks of 64 items should be really fast (since there is no cooldown or something like that for crafting).

If an option is still required like "craft as many items as possible", we need a good location for the button. If placing next to the regular craft button, users may accidentally click on it =O

+ and - maybe can go up by 5 or 10 instead of 1? So each click it goes up by 5 or 10. Then if you want, hold shift for full stack of 64. Place a clear button that says Max to craft all possible of that item. And also between the + and - maybe add a place to type a specific amount. That would please everyone I believe.

• + and - maybe can go up by 5 or 10 instead of 1? So each click it goes up by 5 or 10. Then if you want, hold shift for full stack of 64. Place a clear button that says Max to craft all possible of that item. And also between the + and - maybe add a place to type a specific amount. That would please everyone I believe.

But when + and - increases the count by 5 or 10, how to increase the count by 1 or 2 for example? Alternatively, you can hold the + or - buttons, or you can also use your mousewheel when hovering the count label.
    The problem with the next button is, that there is not unlimited room on that crafting gui, and placing it next to the regular button may cause the people to accidentally press it...

• I figure if they want say 23, then they can type in 23 and click craft. I just personally hate clicking and holding while it goes up by one and you want to get to 57 or whatever.. too much zzzzz... lol

Anyways, in the end I will be ok with whatever is done. Do what will give you the lesser of headaches haha

Maybe you could implement, that when you drag and drop the nessecary items on the left to the right, it will craft them all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!