What can i do? It is worth getting? + questions

• Thanks for your question!

Of course, the decision is yours. You have to keep in mind, that the game is currently in alpha state, i.e. a lot of important features are still missing. We're tirelessly working on new content and updates, so we do our best to bring all missing features as fast as possible into the game. But you also have to keep in mind, that you directly support the development of the game when purchasing it. We didn't go to kickstarter or something similar, so we've payed all development costs and current server running costs out of our own pocket.

The main thing that's currently missing is survival gameplay. The main thing that you can currently do is building stuff. The game has a working multiplayer, this was a main area of focus from the very start of development. And saving - if you're talking about the fact, that changes to your world (you can create as many worlds as you want) will be saved - does work of course. Apart from that there are some other more specific features like the ability to create custom lua gamemodes, but that's mainly relevant for multiplayer ;) Or other smaller features, like a fully working piano you can play on ^^

When buying the game, you'll receive all future updates free of charge up to the final version.

• I've bought the game at the very beginning and I did not regret my decision a single minute :thumbup: I prefer supporting the developers of this game with ~ $13 rather than baking any kickstarter project with $90, just to get alpha access at all, where all features are bound to stretch goals "if we get $$$, you get some cool features, if we don't get $$$, you don't get any features" <X

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, I'd have all my money back" :P

• When starting a SP game, it's automatically a MP server (I know it's not obvious ^^ ), so ppl can join your game when they know your IP (but your ports must be forwarded, or otherwise you have to be in the same network).
    Alternatively you can download the serverfiles from our homepage and run it on a dedicated server.

But the only way to join a server is to connect to the server IP directly, since the serverlist does not work yet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!