Weihnachtsbaum/ early christmas tree

• Hello,
    finnished this tree and thought, mayby someone else would like it too. So here it is :)

Christmastree, with star on top Weihnachtsbaum mit stern christmastree__star_1511473082.blueprint
    Christmasstand (for market) Weihnachtsstand für einen Weihnachtsmarkt christmasstand_finished_1511471223.blueprint

Having fun on Wilds Real world, come see our comunity build with christmas and North Pole theme.
    Well loved making those xmas things, like the tree and stands, now trying something new
    much more ideas

Edited once, last by Nimrodell ().

• Tut mir leid ive Bein suchen und suchen, kann nicht finden, wo Screenshots sind.

Having fun on Wilds Real world, come see our comunity build with christmas and North Pole theme.
    Well loved making those xmas things, like the tree and stands, now trying something new
    much more ideas

• found them, haben es gefunden 8o
    danke schön

much more ideas

• ... und suchen, kann nicht finden, wo Screenshots sind.

• Go to the adjustments ingame. There you can find out which button you have to press for Screenshots. - You will find them in your gamefolder. There is one called Screenshots.
    • If you want to upload look down when you write a post. There is a flag like appendix. You will find the upload-button.
    • Go to the Rising World folder --> Screenshots. ( RW-icon rightklick --> Properties --> "Target" or "Open data path" )

... it works. - Consider 2MB max.

Is it possible to enlarge your Screenshots? ( So it will be my problem -> blocking)

My native language is german ... Sorry, if there are mistakes.

• yeah but the problem is that i started to put new games not under C: but under a different part E:, becouse i didnt have more space.
    Now i found out my screenshots still go to C: along with more things from rising world. Ill need to ask my brother to help move everything (if thats possible)
    Was allready wandering why my C: was still filling up :P
    Still learning lol

But realy thx for helping both of you:)

much more ideas

• red51

Added the Label Java Version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!