Items that will be coming soon

• Hiya Dev's I was curious as to all the amazing crafting things to build with now.

I know that you guys are planning a lot to come for sure and I tried searching for this question but it is hard to do without a search bar to the forums so please excuse this if you have answered this in another post as well as if I might have placed this in the wrong section.

Will there be stained or different colored glass panes added in the future?

Thanks again for reading and taking the time to respond whenever you have the time.

:thumbsup:

• There is a search bar at the very top right of the forums.
    Yes, red51 confirmed colored glass here (the respond is in German though): Vorschläge: Neue Objekte
    He also stated there that mosaic colored glass will come, as well (I guess like in and for building churches)

• Thanks for responding I had to adjust my settings on my browser that I was fooling around with. I didn't have it before but it is there now. Thanks for posting the pages. German or not I can always have it translated with a program I have so no worries. I appreciate you contacting me..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!