Am I missing something?

• I just got this game last night, it really caters to my creativity. Couple questions however.

1. I killed a pig and a cow, but didn't have a way of harvesting it? I could open the inventory or hide the pig. But nothing. Or is this even needed yet since I seemed to not lose fullness or hydration?
    2. The Furnace gave me a Hammer icon when hovered on, but could not open it. Does this work yet? Or something planned for the future.
    3. Also physics. Does this have physics similar to 7 days to die? Where you can only stretch out so many blocks before they fall.
    4. Last one, are there any threats on the game that I should worry about?

Thanks!

• I just got this game last night, it really caters to my creativity. Couple questions however.

1. I killed a pig and a cow, but didn't have a way of harvesting it? I could open the inventory or hide the pig. But nothing. Or is this even needed yet since I seemed to not lose fullness or hydration?
    2. The Furnace gave me a Hammer icon when hovered on, but could not open it. Does this work yet? Or something planned for the future.
    3. Also physics. Does this have physics similar to 7 days to die? Where you can only stretch out so many blocks before they fall.
    4. Last one, are there any threats on the game that I should worry about?

Thanks!

1. You don't get anything from animals yet and you don't need to eat food yet.
    2. No, it doesn't work yet but I think it will be used in the future to smelt iron since you get all the tool pieces for free from the anvil, atm.
    3. You mean, if you build too many blocks in the air, they will fall? No, if you remove all the blocks at the bottom of something you can even build flying objects.
    4. There are no monsters or attacking animals, yet. However, you can die by falling from too high places and there is a glitch I think that makes you fall throuh the map (But I myself never experienced that.) If this happens, you can press F2 to enable fly mode. Also there is a hell with lava, but I think it doesn't even hurt you, yet and this hell is VERY deep under the earth :P

You might want to check out some of the planned features here if you haven't: https://www.rising-world.net/en/page/more/features.html
    or read this helpful guide: New Player Reference - Commands and Basics - Updated Jan 4

• Thanks for the quick response. The game definitely has alot of of different blocks and styles to build with. It will take up a lot of my time for sure.

• You're not missing anything- the game is.
    But it's coming! They update this game all the time ( :) ), and have, and will, "fill it out" more as time goes on.
    I'm just glad I got in on the ground floor and can watch it grow and mature. I look forward to saying "I remember back when...."

• Thanks for the quick response. The game definitely has alot of of different blocks and styles to build with. It will take up a lot of my time for sure.

For players that are really into the 'building/creation' aspect of sandbox games, Rising World has enough toys at the moment to keep us occupied. A lot of block textures, some different block shapes, plenty of objects, the Poster system and a realistic looking landscape to play in :thumbsup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!