Full list of coming features/ items

• I guess you guys have something internal, but I would also like a full list of planned stuff/ bugs and things you have to work on here in the forums.
    I mean, you often have said something somewhere in the forums, red51, but it is often very hard to find, because it is in a thread that basically had another topic etc. I wouldn't mind if this list would be quite unstructured (or in German, if that would be a problem otherwise), so that we at least have a list we can search. I also wouldn't mind if this list would contain things that are kinda hard to understand if you are not that into technical things.
    I think such a simple to do list or thread would also help you, because then we would not always ask if this or that will be implemented :P

• Yeah I hear ya. Maybe they could just update that features page since it already exists. But I suppose a forum post would be good for those who missed that features page. Seems like most that start posting on the forum with suggestions haven't seen the features page.

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• True. But I think that this feature list should stay at it is, since it also is meant to advertise the game and should not owercome potential players with tons off details that will be added. But for us who are actually interested in such thing, it would be nice to have the devs "to do list".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!