what is a minipig?

• Apparently someone is getting an error on my server that keeps saying that they do not have enough points for a minipig. What is a minipig, first of all. Why does it take points that I do not have on my server? And how can I stop it?

• The minipig is a miniature version of the pig. It doesn't spawn naturally and is only available via command. What error does the player get exactly? Maybe this message comes from a plugin (e.g. the animal breeding plugin)?

• The minipig is a miniature version of the pig. It doesn't spawn naturally and is only available via command. What error does the player get exactly? Maybe this message comes from a plugin (e.g. the animal breeding plugin)?

Oh that could be it. I have the animal breeding routine running. Also after she got it there were allot of java errors generated.

• Oh yes this message is indeed from a plugin (looks like the animal breeding plugin) ;)

What sort of java errors does she get exactly? If it's just a message in chat, this error is caused by a plugin (usually the responsible plugin is mentioned in the error message). In this case the server log contains the full error message.

But if she encounters a crash (i.e. an error dialog pops up), it's caused by the game (either a bug, or something else on client side). In this case the best thing would be if she posts the error message in the forums, or sends it via email to support@jiw-games.net

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!