prima server

• Weird... It seems to be working instantly when I used the backup, even though I had no luck getting it working earlier. I've been trying to make it work since 0.5.1.3, but no one could connect. I just spawned in a different location now.

Well, at least the old world is back again, @green777 :) I hope you'll be able to find your house if you don't spawn in your last location. I have no idea why I spawned in a place where I have never been, since it's the exact same files that were used before. I made a backup of the server while it was shut down, and that backup has been restored now.

• Are your IGN green777?

I think I might need you to be online so that I can TP to you. Flying more than 10000 is just a little too much :P

• location x -105769 y - 7138 z - 11159

Wow, please be careful at those locations (x -105,769) =O The world is not yet endless in size, there is no real "border" though, but you will run into rounding errors at those locations. In other words: The game will appear pretty glitchy ;)
    But your y coordinate is also strange, are you sure about it? oO

• that's what I wrote down when I rejoined pressed f3 and that's what came up, I don't mind starting again its only that when I originally came in tried walking and getting mountains on left (for stone access) and it being a bit flat so ended up there joining the other server I was in the middle of trees and even using f2 to fly around I could not find anyone nothing at all. yes I noticed it a bit glitchy but put it down to being early access the base was going up fine did not have any problems So what co-ords should I get to to be inside the ok area
    Thanks being knew to this is a bit strange as before I mainly played on the 7dtd servers. All help is much appreciated, thank you :)

• And to Dennis, thank you , when I got there I knew nothing about using f2 and it took damn ages to find the spot I only got to know the co-ords after a while when turbo told me I can get back to where my base is by writing down the location after pressing f2. I was unaware I was way out of the safe zone but now I know can you let me know the limit of x and y so I do not go over again, Sorry for the trouble this may have caused,
    and thanks again. I will not bother going back to that base now I know its unsafe :)

• Oh, balls! I forgot to write down the coordinates to my own house :D

Oh well.
    Are you sure that are the coordinates? The only there is a giant hole in the ground...

Get your own Rising World server today!

• They are the co-ords that come up when I re join the old world and press f3 I must have a ghost house ,oh well I will not bother with it, Sorry for being a pain

• You're not bothering me, not at all :)

I thought you said you had found your base again? :P Is the base supposed to be at those coordinates? :)

Get your own Rising World server today!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!