Why do block change brick directions on sides but Beams do not?

• I mean I apparently am missing something as I am having to rotate beams to line up with blocks. The blocks change directions of the structure.. brick cobble stone .. from vertical to horizontal on opposite sides but the Beams do not. Beams are all the same on all sides... What is the deal? ?(

• Nevermind I just have to go longer. I was just making it a block size so I could build like blocks.. but rotating it just once and making it longer to take up more vertical space seems to do the trick.. X/:S

• A woodbeam has its grain, texture always vertical, i.e. from top to bottom. Thats absolutely correct.
    But as you mentioned with size 1 1 1 you have your blocksize and can turn your woodblocks as you like. ^^

• A woodbeam has its grain, texture always vertical, i.e. from top to bottom. Thats absolutely correct.
    But as you mentioned with size 1 1 1 you have your blocksize and can turn your woodblocks as you like. ^^

Ya it is a bit of a chore when you need horizontal bricks in a round vertical Castle Turret.

In anycase thanks Deirdre. I learned most that I know about curve construction studying your well on my server... Also learned about making nice looking rope from it. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!