Giant Trees and Giant Doors

• I understand that each new thing added to the game is an incredible investment of time and resources and the game is already incredible so far! Here are a few things I would love to see added to really increase customization in the game.

Giant Trees - In fantasy builds it would be nice to be able to have trees that are large on the scale of the California Redwoods but in different varieties.

Giant Doors - Large castles, palaces, mansions, etc will often have very large and thick doors. Being able to add actual working doors that can scale to giant size would be amazing

Doors & Windows - Please add as many new door and window models as possible to expand the ability for unique builds!

Wood Varieties - Please add multiple different wood colors / grains such as Hickory, Birch, Mahogany, Walnut, Alder, Oak etc.

Block Scaling - Please add scaling of blocks on the same scale as the wood beams/planks so we can tilt and size etc

Easier Ability to make round structures and bendy roads - I believe some of this is already scheduled for some point but I would like to add my voice to seeing this develop

Dirt and Stone Tones - I would love to see the ability to paint other types of stone and dirt onto terrain in creative settings. If a person were creating black mountains or deep rich soil for example.

Thank you very much for you work and the amazing job you have done so far! I have not been this excited for a new game since Minecraft came out. I keep telling me friends that this game is what Minecraft always should have been :D

• There are a lot of things that will be added to the vanilla version of the game, but once the plugin/modding API gets there a lot of things, items, objects, etc. will be added via it by players :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!