Horse saddle and saddle bag randomly disappear off horse.

• Before you say that someone stole them, horses stored in inaccessible locations, randomly will lose their saddle and saddle bag. This has happened to me at least 3 times and another player of mine once (he lost all the contents that were in the saddle bag as well). Seems to only happen if the horse has both saddle AND saddle bag. Other horses we have with just a saddle do not appear to be affected.

Has anyone else experienced this?

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

• ya its very odd. At 1st I thought it was an admin friend playing a joke on me, but then it happened one night when I was the only admin on. Very odd, other horses were not affected, just that one. Only one player has experienced this also. Both horses this happens to, are in inaccessible spots. Just wanted to mention it. Will report back if it happens again.

Also an observation, locknpc command will be overridden by placing a saddle on a horse and remove it. So if said horse is locked by admin using the locknpc command, it stays locked, until you place a saddle on it and remove it (then it wanders again).

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!