Some suggestions

• I have a few ideas i believe would improve the game. First off i was hoping that in the future all materials would be able to be placed using the different systems available for placing planks and beams (rotation, scaling, modular placement, etc...) and that there will be plank and beam versions of all materials (marble, concrete, etc...). I also would like to be able to scale the planks and beams and such on all axis individually rather than having the x and z axis scaling proportianally all the time. I believe this should be easy to accomplish because at the moment when you hold shift to scale an object the page up and page down keys still move the object up and down, so if you were to split the x/z axis so left/right would control only x and page up/down would control z it should work. Also placing object such as kitchen counters and tables and whatnot should work with the right control function (object lock) and grid system.This brings me to my third point which is that i would like to be able to program all those buttons individually. I use a logitech g13 gameboard and so i like to be able to program all buttons to something on the gameboard.
    My final idea i think might be a little harder to accomplish but i was thinking about another mode for planks and beams and such that would allow you to cut them at an angle. I was thinking a possible way to do it would be on button press it would lock the object in place, activate an edge loop on the object which could then be controlled using similar controls as the /selectarea command, and than on button press would cut the desired angle from the object. For survival purposes maybe have a power saw you could carry with you otherwise you would have to be next to a sawbench.

Great game, keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!