observations

• Hi everyone! I m new here, and just got the game about a week ago. I am loving it! My husband has tried to get me into Minecraft but I was never interested, the 8bit thing is cute, but not my thing. but this game is awesome and realistic. I just wanted to put some of the observations I have made so far, and while I see others have brought up some of them, I would rather not post in a million different places.
    1. spawning. I would like a way to be able to choose where you spawn,and i have seen others post about spawning as well.

2. Also noticed planned changes to being able to find your way home. I am (in single player) hopelessly lost and if I don't find home soon will just suicide, loosing all the materials I left to gather in the first place.

3. windows. I am currently trying to build a roof/ceiling out of windows, I m not done playing around with it, but have made this discovery: if you make a bunch of frames ( a bunch) and put them all up, THEN try to go bck and put in the glass....well you have to be super duper extra careful. Out of my whole bank, I have ended up with maybe 30% of the glass in separate windows. I have 3 or 4 of them that have oh, maybe 5-10 glass panes in them. Kind frustrating, but cool at the same time, because all of those panes stacked act like tinting. So I have mix of dark windows, single pane windows and plenty with no glass. To be fair, I tilted them (the frames) along two sides of the house, so that is probably part of it but still. I also have random glass just kind of floating around the windows, not actually in them. I will play with this some more and post what I observe and how it comes out

4. as it stands now, even on a computer closer to minimum stats than recommended, flying breaks the game,. I mean I have to close out and come back in to move with any sort of normalcy. This I have also read others have noticed and the devs know about.
    Right now I am just having fun, trying to build and get used to the controls. I have also turned a friend onto it and have a few others that I think I can talk into it further into development. And when personal dedicated servers (tht others, friends family) are a thing, it will so be on!

**edit note** the "a" key is hopelessly retarted and if I don't press it juuuust so, it doesn't apper. so if I look like I am speaking gibberish, add an a...somewhere, lol

• Greetings!

Many feel Rising World has potential to replace Minecraft. I am hoping so. We shall see.

That glitch with putting a bunch of window frames together in order to create a roof is weird. Not sure if others have tried, I haven't. Will test it out.

Anyways, welcome!

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• 1. You can open the console (Button is ^, /, ~, \ or something ^^ ) and type in

setspawn

to set the spawn to your current position.

2. To teleport to your spawn, you can use the command

or you can save your inventory with

(You should then respawn with these items if you die)
    3. I haven't expirienced this problem before, but you can remove each glass pattern
    4. I haven't had this problem neither, do you have a slow pc maybe?
    5. I don't know if you have experience with servers ( I have not ^^ ), so maybe you can try this: Hosting a multiplayer game

You might also find this helpful: New Player Reference - Commands and Basics - Updated Jan 11

• oh wow, thank you. I will try those.
    I ws thinking of going back, changing the configurtion some and putting in the glass as I go. My pc isn't that slow, I can run GW 2, Skyrim and ESO just fine, even if on lower graphics, It may just be that with all those frames I set it into confused mode and it had no idea what to do.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!