Posts by Groovaholic

Loving the new update lots of great stuff being added especially the new seat but could this also be in different colors ie darker wood ect, also we get seedlings from trees and plants so how about flowers! or even a option to build a flower container to grow flowers in??

Iv had a look though to see if anyone else as mentioned this but cant see nothing so, I was wonder about now that we now cant access chests though walls which is great but the only thing for a lot of us is that most cover up the chests / crates with planks, but with this new update means we now cant get to the "hidden" chest behind it.
    Is there a way maybe in the area protection that this can be removed just for that player? or something else so we can still get to out hidden chests?

Ok a follow on from my last post thanks for the comment about using posters guess that may come in handy, but now after the last hot fix i'm having even more trouble in accessing some of my creates (hidden with a manhole cover) iv up loaded a small video so you can see what is going on now

Iv had a look though to see if anyone else as mentioned this but cant see nothing so, I was wonder about now that we now cant access chests though walls which is great but the only thing for a lot of us is that most cover up the chests / crates with planks, but with this new update means we now cant get to the "hidden" chest behind it.
    Is there a way maybe in the area protection that this can be removed just for that player? or something else so we can still get to out hidden chests?

No i was in a server Rosalia (come along and join us if you like) admins/ Mods are all very friendly and very helpful, :thumbsup::thumbsup: so i couldn't use F2 but i did managed to clip my head through the ground but couldn't find him anywhere!!! still he was getting on a bit lol so i just went out and found another young stud :D

This would be a great add-on I lost mine last light, I only had a look around a building that i came across and when I went back my horse had disappeared I could hear him but couldn't see him anywhere poor little thing lost for ever!!! :(

More variation would be nice especially the doors, but as for the fences you could always build them yourself from planks n beams this way you can have them almost to how you like

Hi guys haven't played the game in a while but I have just noticed that I cant freeze my blue prints any more before placing them? has this been removed???? I really hope not as placing blueprints if on the large side can be very tricky and to make sure that they are in the correct position before placing them. :(:(:(

I've tried in single player / creative / and on a server still not working.

No, rotation is impossible. I don't know how to do it in this game

Nice work like the inside even more.

For blueprints use these:

With BP in hand Left click mouse to enter position mode then

1) Arrow keys to move BP on all it's axis X-Y-Z ( planks n beams ) ( if standard blocks have been used may not work)
    2) pg up / pg down to move it up&down :whistling:
    3) Shift + arrow keys to rotate it
    4) Press enter ( before placing ) to view BP in solid or transparent form

Hi thanks for you reply not using WiFi and no VPN installed on computer and my connection is very good in general, ping is around 15 upload is 25Mbps download is 85Mbps.

when i log back in to our server control panel it shows that it has stopped with (Query failure limit reached

The server has not responded 15 times and has reached the maximum number of allowed failures. Please investigate.)

It is also happing to the my mate aswell

Here's the log files as iv now tried this twice since my last post and every time get the same thing.

1519129866.log
    1519130373.log

Many thanks