Posts by Groovaholic

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Hi red thanks for your reply i did wonder if that was the case, and i know you & your team have more important things that your working on and hopefully that workaround turns out ok for you to include at some point, and thank you for working on a great game im always looking for the next update.

Hi all iv just started on another building and was just wondering why there is only half blocks for blocks and not for any other shapes ? the reason why I ask is because im half way into building a new place and came across a problem that i needed a half ramp to finnish the edges (having used half block).

Iv included a screenshot of the problem maybe its me doing something wrong but for what iv tired so far it seems anything that i try it leaves something sticking out or just cant be placed (as in the screenshot red outline) and doesnt blend in at all but having a half slope would work.

Hi all Well having played this now for a few weeks i throught i would share some of my buildings with you all but please bear in mind that iam a complete NOOB when it comes to building so these will look kinda basic compared to others but with each one im getting better (cough) with using different styles designs and techniques.

One more thing and i know this is in the wrong thread but anyone els having custom posters disappearing ??

So if anyone has got any tips or suggestions please let me know

http://steamcommunity.com/prof…197972283202/screenshots/