ENGLIGH ONLY tutorials

• At this stage I am not sure it makes sense to have separate subforums since there are only one or two English guides, easiest just to look for the "ENGLISH" icon. A few guides are both english AND german which means separate subforums gets even more complicated where to put those. In addition to Meltron's English version of his written guide, there's a few you tube videos made by native english speakers (which is how I learned to play), most notable ones I found:

Very Recent series:

• Afaik there are some tutorials only in German. I tried to make my video
    in English, but at that moment I stumbled over grid and ruler, while making videos my brain seems to
    be afk :D. Maybe you could ask in the forum which tutorial is most wanted and someone
    is free to make it in English or other language with explanations or undertitles.

• At this stage I am not sure it makes sense to have separate subforums since there are only one or two English guides

That's the crux: As long as there aren't enough tutorials in English, I'm afraid it might be counterproductive to have separate sections. The same goes for a few other sections, like Modding section, showroom etc. :/

• You can have a look on YOUTUBE there are some playthrough's on there which may help a bit, but in my experince its trial and error which is the best way to start untill the game is more mainstream and tutorials are more available

Unfortunately, 90% of them are in GERMAN...

I'm actually looking on how to add custom images and such, all i find are tutorials in German

• I'm actually looking on how to add custom images and such, all i find are tutorials in German

Try this link:

New Feature: Custom Images (WIP)

From red's post (which I easily found through Google)

• Step 1: Craft a poster at the workbench. There is currently nothing required to craft a poster, but that will change in the future.
    • Step 2: Equip yourself with the newly crafted poster and press your primary interaction button (default: left mouse button). A new dialog will appear. The first time, there is no image shown in this gui, since you haven't uploaded one yet So simply press "Upload image", select an image from your harddrive (you can also select multiple image at the same time), and confirm your selection. Then, the image(s) will be uploaded to the server (in multiplayer).
    • Step 3: After uploading the image, it will appear in this box which was empty previously. Above the image, you see the name of the image. You can also enter a string in the "filter" textfield. This is a search filter and will hide all images that does not match (respectively start with) the provided string.
    • Step 4: After you've uploaded the image you want, simply press "Use image" to get the ability to place it in the world. You can resize the image when holding [Shift] + [Arrow Up/Down/Left/Right] or rotate the image when pressing [Arror Left/Right]. You can also change the image all the time when pressing the primary interaction button again. To place the image, press your secondary interaction button (default: right mouse button).
    • Step 5: Voilà, it's done! If this is a multiplayer session, every other player should also be able to see your uploaded image.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!